Hey everyone, sorry it has been a while ! I have been so busy with work commitments and family life.
2018 is going to be a fantastic year for me ( I can tell already) !
and I have set myself some goals that I can hopefully achieve with some hard work and determination.
They are :
- To not be sick on the day of my wedding ( September 2018) I’m so nervous !!!!
- gain the certificate and graduate my PDA course.
- Continue to develop my practice by exploring new subjects of interest.
- meet new friends that work in early years.
- laugh more , go on adventures and simply take control of my own mind and enjoy life !!
What are your goals for the next 10 months?
Keep reading , keep believing and keep loving.
Duncan – Early years man.
Twitter – tweetmeduncan
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org